Products & Services
The Intellectual Property Office is responsible for administering intellectual property rights in Guernsey. Intellectual property (IP) can be used to protect creations and inventions. Types of IP rights include trade marks, patents, designs, copyright and image rights. More detailed information regarding these types of IP can be found below.
- What is a trade mark?
- How do I register a trade mark?
- International trade mark registration - Madrid Protocol
- Trade mark maintenance
- View the Trade Mark Register
- Publication Journals
- Trade mark agent information
- Trade Mark Forms & Fees
- WIPO Webinar - The Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks
Other Types of IP
Other Intellectual Property Offices
Intellectual Property Agents