Products & Services
The Intellectual Property Office is responsible for administering intellectual property rights in Guernsey. Intellectual property (IP) can be used to protect creations and inventions. Types of IP rights include trade marks, patents, designs, copyright and image rights. More detailed information regarding these types of IP can be found below.
- What are Image Rights
- How do I register an Image Right ?
- Application Forms for Agents
- Online Forms
- View the Image Rights Register
- Publication Journals
- Bailiwick Image Rights Agents Information
- Register of Bailiwick Image Rights Agents
- Archive - Bailiwick Image Rights Agents whose registration has lapsed
- Image Rights Forms & Fees
- Training Seminars - November 2012
- Relevant links and other information
Other Types of IP
Other Intellectual Property Offices